Starbound Educational Consulting provides guidance and support for applicants to undergraduate colleges, universities, and MBA programs primarily in the United States. Susan’s commitment to each client is to identify the best-fit educational institutions for his or her profile and interests, and then to help develop a compelling application package that truly differentiates the applicant.
Working with clients around the globe via Skype, FaceTime, phone, and email, Starbound’s services include:
- Selection of colleges or programs tailored to applicant profile and preferences
- Strategy and presentation of the overall application package
- Drafting, editing, and polishing the student resume
- Application guidance on the Common Application and the various proprietary platforms used by universities and MBA programs
- Brainstorming and editing essays, including personal statement and all supplements
- Interview preparation and training, including mock interviews
A strong application must present an individual’s accomplishments, experiences, and aspirations in an engaging way, with all application components contributing to a balanced and consistent portrait. The goal is to highlight how and why an applicant would make a strong addition to college or university campus life, and that can only be accomplished with a dedicated investment of personal time and attention.